Location: Sacramento County
Listing ID: SBB009
Listing Status: New
100% American Innovation, 100% American Design, 100% American Manufacturing.
- A 38-year-old company established in 1985 is looking for a buyout or takeover by an existing Manufacturer, Wholesaler, Distributor or Investor. The company holds 4 U.S. Registered Trademark Products, and Right of First Use Claim on 12 Uniquely Named Products. Company has approximately 2,200 accounts.
- The Company introduced the first ever versatile headwear design: 6-in-1 head wearable in 1985, and became the first to introduce high tech, moisture wicking, base layers to the NFL. The Company garments have proven effective in environments as demanding as ANTARCTICA, MT. EVEREST and the deserts of the MIDDLE EAST.
- The Company thermal headwear, socks, shirts, pants and bodysuits are unbeatable when it comes to keeping the wearer comfortable, warm and dry. The Company’s apparel is true “performance apparel” trusted by professional athletes, recreational sports enthusiasts, outdoor adventurers, survival training experts, law enforcement officials and U.S. military troops. As a result, industry insiders recognize the Company products as the true originator of the performance apparel industry! An American Made Original, and the Most Effective Thermal Apparel Produced.
The product(s) offer:
1. Superior thermal fabric-a special blend of polypropylene and Lycra® spandex fibers
2. Can be worn as a base layer or outer wear
3. Totally blocks out cold and wind
4. Superior moisture management (wicking) properties
6. Lightweight and comfortable with 4-way stretch
7. Exceptionally durable
10. Stain resistant, with no chemical additives required
11. Color fast, environmentally friendly and very easy care
12. Outperforms all other “performance” fabrics including polyester, wool & silk
- The company’s proprietary fabric blend, outperforms all other performance fabrics to keep the wear-er drier and more comfortable in the widest range of temperatures. This unique fabric provides total comfort and protection against the elements in any weather and transports moisture away from the skin faster and more effectively than any other material. This helps prevent “chill” often associated with cold weather as well as the “clammy” feeling caused by exertion in any weather. The fiber comparison chart is available upon request to prequalified buyers.
Notable Company Contractual History:
1. NFL (and CFL) ProLine Supplier of thermal apparel and under helmet accessories.
2. Official Headwear Sponsor to the 1990 International Trans-Antarctic Expedition.
3. Official Headwear Supplier to the US Cycling Federation and US Olympic Cycling Team USA.
4. The Company supplied the DLA DPSC and Army Air Force Exchange Military Clothing Stores and it was used as the product demonstration model for the U.S. Military.
5. Private label programs for Orvis, Eddie Bauer, Easton Sports, Indian Motorcycle, and Wind River Outfitters (Canada).
Partial Company Products:
Balaclava/Face Mask, Headwear 6-in-1, Thermal Hat, Skull Cap Beanie, Headband, Thermal Socks, Shirts, Tights, Bodysuit.
Amazon Vendor Central (this is Amazon distribution-where Amazon buys direct from the manufacturer and sells on Amazon.com), AAFES MCSS, Big 5, BUNZL, Choctaw-Kaul Cintas DiVAL Safety Exchange MCS Fastenal Globe Electric Supply, Grainger, Industrial Supply, Liberty Mountain Olympic Glove and Safety, OpticsPlanet, Orr Safety, Quad City Safety, Rural King, Ski Sundries & Supplies, Stag Enterprises, Stretching.com, TransLectric, Wesco, Wyoming Work Warehouse.
Canada: Acklands-Grainger, France: ROC Import, Grainger Mexico, New Zealand: Alpine & Leisure, Sweden: Jo Sport AB.
Customers by FY
2022: 57 customers 489 invoices
2021: 79 customers 588 invoices
2020: 88 customers 1,072 invoices
2019: 84 customers 689 invoices
2018: 94 customers 545 invoices
2017: 80 customers 705 invoices